Mangrove Kayaking @ Pulau Ubin
Ubin Island, Singapore
This adventurous half-day tour will introduce you to the peaceful and natural sites of the bustling Singapore metropolis. Be close to nature and go kayaking at the eastern coast of Singapore. Explore the beautiful mangroves of Pulau Ubin.This activity will either be available in the morning or in the afternoon. Paddle in pairs accompanied by experienced guides who are experts when it comes to the hidden natural wonders of Singapore.
Listen to the wonderful vocals of the birds and appreciate this experience of ultimate tranquillity in Pulau Ubin, Singapore. Friendly for beginners, come as you are because equipment and gear will be provided. Hop on one of our tandem kayaks in a pair or with our Expedition Leader, and you are set for your adventure!
- Be accompanied by experienced guides to learn about the mangroves and the natural wonders of Pulau Ubin
- Get outfitted with quality kayaking gear before you glide off the beach in tandems
- Meet Singapore's exotic wildlife of beautiful birds and, on rare occasions, even families of otters or pink river dolphins
- Activity equipment
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- Life jacket
- Kayaking gear
- English speaking guide
- Please be advised that waiting time for bumboats range between 10 to 30 minutes.
- Please give yourself ample time to reach Pulau Ubin 30 minutes prior to tour start time.
- For the safety of our participants, a mandatory floatation test will be conducted before kayaking.
- Additional Inclusions:
- Services of licensed kayaking guides from Singapore Canoe Federation• Free refill of drinking water Additional Exclusion:
- Bumboat transfers to and from Pulau Ubin (SGD 3 / way)
What to wear
- Please note that covered footwear is mandatory for safety purposes. Participants are not allowed to join the program barefoot, in slippers, or open-toe sandals.
- For those kayaking, your shoes will get wet during launch-off of the kayaks.What to bring:• Sunscreen• Extra set of clothes
- Snacks or packed food, due to the duration of the activity
Warnings of the activity:
- The availability and time of departure of this activity are dependent on tide levels. The operator will contact you directly if the tour needs to be rescheduled.
- Programme operates in both dry and wet weather. In the unlikely case of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled and your host will get in touch with you directly.
Safety and insurance:
- Children must be at least seven (7) years old to participate in this program.
- Children must accompanied by at least 1 paying adult.
Languages speak by tour guide: English
Timings & Location
Ubin Island, Singapore