Experience the Thrill @ iFly Singapore
Are you craving for that wind rushing on your skin, that adrenaline in your veins? Are you looking for an extreme sport that provides the safety of indoors? Try iFly Singapore, the new indoor skydiving sport! You are guaranteed to feel safe while flying and you won’t have to worry about bad weather, plunging, aero planes, and jumping
This activity is suitable for kids as young as 7 years old so it is an activity that the whole family can surely enjoy. The iFly Singapore is perfect for you whether you’re a first time flyer, an amateur, or a professional skydiver. Encounter the thrill with the most affordable indoor skydiving in Singapore and discover the sheer exhilaration. You will be provided with pre-flight demo and training for first time flyers.
- Get two rounds at the world's largest wind tunnel for indoor skydiving
- Experience skydiving with one of the world’s largest wind tunnel in Singapore.
- Watch a pre-flight demo by International Bodyflight Association's certified instructors
- Learn different moves like free flying, eight-way formation skydiving, and Vertical Relative Work
- 09:00 to 21:30, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays to Sundays.
- First flight at 10:00, last flight at 21:30.- 11:00 to 21:30, Wednesdays. First flight at 12:00, last flight at 19:30.
- Flight schedules:- Normal: 12:00 to 17:30, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays (5 to 6 February, 19 April, 1 and 19 May, 9 and 11 August, 27 October, 25 December 2019).
- Off-peak: 10:00 to 21:30, Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; 12:00 to 21:30, Wednesdays; 10:00 to 11:30 / 18:00 to 21:30, Saturdays and Sundays (not valid on public holidays)
- If you booked a time slot under the wrong category (e.g. 12:00 Sunday under off-peak), you will not be admitted.
- Rescheduling your flight is also prohibited.
- Your flight simulation gives you two skydives in the wind tunnel.
- Each skydive experience is similar to falling from a height of 12,000 to 3,000 feet.
- The experience in total lasts for about two hours, including demo, training, and flying time.
- Bookings are confirmed instantly, but the exact time slot will be subject to availability. If your chosen time slot is not available, you will be given the next closest time slot.
- Participants must bring a valid photo ID for verification.
- You will be required to attend professional training to ensure safety throughout your flight experience.
- Please arrive at least an hour before your flight time for check-in.
- Photography and videography are not allowed at iFly Singapore.
- Photos and video on USB will only be issued upon presenting the booking confirmation slip or receipt. Please note that a minimum of 15 minutes is required to process the high resolution photos and/or video.-
- Dress code:
- T-shirts, shorts, jeans or pants, and closed-toe shoes with laces (preferably sneakers or track shoes)
- Ladies should refrain from wearing skirts.
- Accessories like necklaces, earrings, bracelets, watches should not be worn inside the tunnel.
- Warnings of the activity:-
- Participants must be at least seven years old.
- Flyers below 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. If not available, they should bring a copy of their identity card or passport along with a waiver form signed by their parent or guardian.
- For Who
- If a participant's height is under 1.8 metres, their weight should not exceed 120 kilograms.
- If a participant's height is higher than 1.8 metres, their weight should not exceed 140 kilograms.
- Pregnant women, people with hard casts, or people who are under the influence of alcohol will not be allowed to do the activity.
- People with shoulder dislocation and back or neck injury history will not be allowed to join.
How To use
- No advance reservation, only walk-in reservation. For enquiry, please call +65 6571 0000 (daily from 1000hrs to 2130hrs except for Wednesday 1200hrs to 2130hrs) to iFly Singapore.
- Timings Day Session
- Mondays to Thursdays: 1000hrs - 1930hrs (except Wednesday is from 1200hrs - 1930hrs), not valid on Public Holidays Evening Session
- Mondays to Sundays: 2000hrs - 2130hrs, not valid on Public Holidays
- If guests want to redeem the voucher other than the timings stated above, they will have to pay S$30 per flyer to iFly Singapore.
- Lead travelling party holding the E-ticket redemption voucher must present a valid photo identification for this exchange.
- E-ticket is non-transferable, non-refundable and void if altered. 3) E-ticket may not be copied, resold or duplicated.
- E-ticket is valid for one-time redemption. 5) There will be no refund for unused pass either in part or full.
- E-ticket cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed and is valid only for the event and date for which it is valid.
- Admission will be denied should voucher has been redeemed.
Timings & Location
Morning 10.00Am to Night 10.30PM
Description of companyRead More
Non-refundable: 100% cancellation charge once booking has been confirmed.
Book your tickets now or chat with the merchant
You can also explore these similar activities
Be Anything You Want @ Kidzania Singapore
Palawan Beach, SentosaEvery day